Property Investors know they need to focus on achieving one goal!
“buy the right properties, in the right areas, at the right time”
Property investment needs to be treated as a business and it is based on very measurable and quite often very predictable variables. When you understand the success triggers and get the fundamentals right, then property investment can become a very low risk and high return activity.
Matt Power says using the 5 keys to success will have your property investment operating in the top 5% in the New Zealand residential market. If you purchase, or hold a property that is in an area and of a type fit with the Five Keys below, you are well placed to be successful on your property investment journey. Look for property and areas using the “5 Keys to Success”.
1. Strong Population Growth in the area and surrounds.
2. A Shortage of Land or Development to house this increasing population.
3. Transitional changes happening that will influence a stronger demand for the property including:
- new infrastructural developments,
- transport links,
- office parks,
- city developments,
- schools etc. being developed or planned for the area.
4. A strong demand for rentals with good yields in the area, with projections for demand and yields to increase.
5. Purchase only quality properties that are practical, presentable and are good value for their type and condition.
Matt Power is a Licensed Real Estate Agent under the Real Estate Agency Act 2008 (REAA)
DO YOU WANT TO BE KEPT UP TO DATE WITH GREAT DEALS AS THEY HIT THE MARKET?
“Fact. The best deals don’t hang around for long! Make sure you are on my priority pre-approved buyer list to receive the inside running on Key Growth Area Investment Opportunities”
Email or call Matt Power to make sure you are in the mix
Direct Dial. Matt 021 398 308
Office 0800 239 325